Monday, July 25, 2011

Tar college Prom Nite.....


Today I wake at 9.30am...
Becoz Bii coming to fetch me around 11.00am
We have to go Dee Beauty and the nite time to Tar college...

I started to Prepared my things at 9.30am and Bii reached my house but i not yet finish prepared my things....
Daddy open the door and invited him come into ours house
After that i had finish prepared my things...
then we started the journey to Dee Beauty , I not yet haved my breakfast...
felt hungry that time, but I am too happy that In the early morning i can see my Bii beside me...
So I forget About my hungry... XD
We on the way goin to Dee beauty ...
So nervous , coz i scared to face too many ppl !
and i scared that I cant help my Bii anythings at there ...
and jz 碍手碍脚~

when we reached Dee Beauty...
Bii started to work...
I am just only standing there to help them take some photo
After that I also just standing there or walking here and there and siting there only
doest help anythings also

Is is comming alot alot of ppl need to do their hair for tonite Porm Nite at Tar college...
Coz Dee Beauty was sponsor tarc's college for hair do...
Bii is too busy over there... but i am felt hungry ...
really hungry ... I just sitting at the sofa there...
Huuuu..~~ But i not dared to disturb Bii...~

Bii is really busying on hair do....
after 1 head.. Next again .... doing non stop !
and he sure vry tired...

But, finally ...
Bii go to his car and take the rice that he prepared for me....
it is rice with curry...
cook by Bii's mum....~
Althougy it is alot of rice inside the topurewear... but then that time I am too hungry...
I did not expect that I will finished up the rice inside the topurewear...
haha...felt like I am a big dinasour...
Eat too much already lah ....=P

AFter finished the rice...
I heard that Bii is helping a Model Make up-ing..
I LOVE make up...so i go inside the Cut hair room and sit beside Bii and enjoyed the make up of Bii lo~ ^^
Bii is really busy today ....
morning until afternoon busying do hair ...
Felt pity...

Finally , Bii is finished busy and ready to closed his shop and go for TArc...
when walking to his car....
Bii scared me sudd...~~!!!!
And I straight throw all the things frm my hand...Including my LOVELY handphone...
I take care it well always...
My phone dun hv any  Mark on the cover also...
but nw ... >< my phone got Lubang on the surface of my phone ad..!
wuwuw...T.T
I felt hearache...

Luckily jz abit...
If not I sure will vry vry vry angry ...~~!!

So,We on the way goin to Tarc college...!
when reached TARC college...
I meet some of my frien there...
but i doest said Hi to them also ...
just said to Few of them that really near to me ...
after that we go to the back stage for awhile then go for our lunch there...
Bii like the Cheese Tatt there...
I wish to learn to make it for Bii..~
But ...Bii~~ You still have to wait for a long time ...Wakakaka...

After finished the lunch there...
We goin to the backstage...
meet the dee beauty student again and bring them go for lunch ...
They eat like Dinasour...haha
can saw that Everyone is felt hungry ...
They eat non stop there...

Finished their lunch...
The POrm nite had started...
We go and hv a look the performance and after that hv to go back to backstage again for hair do
It is really a Busy day for Bii...
But I will always beside him ~
I wil follow him anywhere he goin today..!
I like Bii holding my hand when he goin anywhere..
He wont leave me when he walking ...except he is working ...

At the backstage...
Bii is busying...
and i am just sitting over there and cant help anythings
They busying Perm Hair and tie hair for Porm Queens...

Finally the hair do was finished...
Bii can really relax for today already..
coz his job for today was finally done...
We go back to the hall there and enjoyed the show
I am talkative over there...
But , I felt that Bii is not playfull anymore....
He just siting there...and doest show out his active and playfull anymore..
Acually I also understanded that he was tired ...
So , somtime I just can keep queit over there...But still need make him happy lah !
So, I still talk Somthings over there!


around 10pm somthings...
the Porm nite was END....
We started to go back...
Aikz... time is really fast ...
1day is already over..
I have to leave Bii again ~
Still the same...Huging Bii and Lying on Bii's Shoulder inside the car when Bii driving...
After today...really dunno when just can Meet Bii ad...?
Bii Drive slowly when on the way to drop me home...

when reached my house.. just 11.30pm
I really hope to Stop Bii's at the place that we stop always ....
But , I promissed myself that I cannot stop him there anymore...!
Althought I am Not willing to...
But , I dun hope to bring trouble to him anymore....

I just Keep Quiet and Bii drop me back....

I really Miss My Bii so Much...

Can't stop Missing Him....

Hope that He can always Beside me...

Even No, I will also hope that can go out with him everyday...

Aikz....

Miss YOUR rude attitude to me, Miss YOUR sayang , MissYour shoulder ,Miss Your hand and Miss YOUR all ...~~!!!




You Are Always Mine...!!
You Can't Leave Me Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment