Saturday, July 23, 2011

The responsible POLICE in malaysia...



Today I Again PPK my Friends... Coz i didn't attend then Miss Hard Rock.. Paiseh ....
Not I really want to PPK lah...coz i tot my mum goin to ST Ann this morning mah..!!
Hw I knw that she will Changed the plan to Tmr wor......??
So, I cant attend the Competition aready !

In the afternoon, I got abit argue with my sister...
coz of her Attitude ... I really dont like...
I aready cant patience ,coz it is happend to me too manyy time , just i dont wan to said and jz keep inside my heart....
But just now Happend again... I really cant control myself ad...
Sudd feel hurt and cry when the things happend....
My sis was beside me that time... So SHY....

After that my sis go out from our room...
then i feel hope to talk v my Bii...
coz i really moody and sad on that time...
I hope that I can call my Bii but i am not enought Creadit to call......
So , I just can msg him to wan him called back to me...
Bii called me and I had told out my feeling to him...
Not I wan to ACT pity infront of Him...
just I dunno who can talk to me !

After I had told out my feeling that time , it is become okay for me...
and Bii encour me to tell out my Feeling to my sister...dun always put inside my heart and said ''USE TO IT''
I love my Bii... Becoz he will always beside me when I really need him...
althought somtime he was busy, but he will always support me and teach me alot
and change my mind to be good and POSITIVE...

We will go out for the nite...
But does't plan to where...
Today Bii 7.30pm aready close him shop and come to my house...
but i 8pm only go for prepared...coz i dunno that he close his shop early today...
when Bii reached my house, I havent done my prepared and make up...
Wooww..... Rush Until siao !
AFter Make up i only eat abit then go out ad...
Coz Acting wanna go Hard Rock to show my parents !
haha ,but then acually we not planing to go ! Just Hope to go Pak Thor....♥♥♥

After that we goin out aready...
Love to sit inside Bii's car...
Love the feeling he holding my hand when he was driving...
Love he Sayang my hand when he driving....!
Aiya.... when Bii is beside me... Everything of him i also lah hahahah....
Bii Like to JOKE with me , play with me ...
and I will feel happy that tgt with him ~

We didnt plan to go where...?
But we are on the way to gurney...
reason to go gurney...? Dunno ?
Just Hope to pak Thor and walk and holding each other hand ...
That's all.......
when we reached gurney Aready late....
everyone is preparing to Close their shop...
we walk there for jz awhile... then we leave...
Bii told me that he love to walk with me like this without any reason...
But , I scared i will let Bii Felt Boring TGT with me...
coz we always hang out also dunno where to go...
Soli Bii...Coz I dun hv any assertive....
Don't Feel bored to me K ?

After that Bii drived to Explanet...
The place that we 1st Time hold each other hand and huging each other to enjoyed Fireworks...
And the place we On...
we didnt park the car and go down to walk...
coz it is too many malay there...
We siting inside the car and Chit Chat and viewing my CAMERA's photo that I shoot ytd...
My God... :( It is ugly Enuff...
So Sad that I not in time to delete all , I let Bii to see the ugly photo of me....
really felt that wanna CRY...

AFter that Bii moved hhis car to other place that also near the Explanet ...
we Talking there also ... :*
and is time to back...
Bii on the way FEtched me back...
I will always felt that not willing when Bii goin to fetch me back...
Coz dunno when just can see my Bii Aready...
Aikz...
Hope Bii will always Beside me lo....

On the way to back home... I lying on my Bii shoulder...
I will always felt that I am the happiness when I am lying on my Bii Shoulder ...
It is felt warm and comfort....

I really Hate the long and Dark road that goin to reached my house...
coz when Bii Driving through the road...
I knw that I goin to reached my house soon ...
aikz.. really felt not willing to....

It is still early ...11.30pm
we stop at the place that Bii's care spoil that day
We chit chat happily there....:*
when goin to 12am....
Police is driving motor and pass by my house there...
Coz everynite will got few of police to patrol around here 1...
The responsible police was Disturbed our sweet time and Pak Thor time...
they stoped their motor beside Bii's car...
and called us to open the window and asking us doin what here...
So, Bii just ans that ''we are here to enjoy the environment''
The police ask us we stay where and wanna have a look to our IC...
wow~ they copy up our name and add...
then called us dun talk at here coz it is dark and dangerous...
AFter awhile...is time to back home...
Bii drop me at my house then he had back...

Aikz...Felt sorry to my Bii...
Coz that I always bring Problem to him ...
I promissed that I wont stop him there when he wan drop me home anymore..
Even that I am Not Willing to Leave him...
But then i dun hope to bring mahuan to him also !

After that Bii had reached home... we got on9 and chat with each other awhile ...
then go to sleep d...



This is what my Life story today...♥♥♥


My English is Damn Bad...
But then I am Abit lazy to type in Chinese...
So, Hope that u all dont laught at me and hope that You all will understanded my english....
hahaha....
多多指教~






No comments:

Post a Comment