Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Deepavali....


Today was Deepavali and of course also was our public holiday ...
Actually I am planing go for outing with my Bii 1 ...
But it was a fail planing , so we does't go anywhere until afternoon ...

I wake at 1 something , and wake up called him... 
but until that time we still dun have any plan , so ... canceled the outing ... 
I just stay at home and Bii go for work ... 

Updated my blog and serving my Facebook here... 
it was so bored and Bii was working ... 
I cant call him for Chat also...
But in the end ... I called him again ... but he is still working there...
haiz... 
While waiting his call back ..
I am here chating with Kelvinn and some of my classmate...
Missing him deeply and really hope to go out with him ... 
Finally ... He called back me ... 
Happy when received his call ... 
and I asked him to come my house to fetch me to his shop , I hope to beside him ...
But Bii call me to go QB , then we meet up there... 
I though after he fetched me still have to go back his shop .. 
but he told me that we meet there and walk at there... he didn't back to his shop already !
Wow~ so happy ....YEAH...~!

Faster go and prepare and asked daddy to fetch me there...
after bath then rushing mummy to fetch me there
It is really expected to meet him ...
I was late.... Really scared him angry or what ?
rush until like crazy ... some more there was trafic jam ... ISH !! 

Finally mum was dropped me at the Queensbay's center door...
After that I faster called Bii and ask him where is him ....
I meet him at the center door there... 
standing there for awhile , i saw him coming ... 
wow ! really happy to see him .... but then I am scared that will he angry that I am late ? or afternoon things make him bad mood ? 
I really dun hope that when we go out argue ... it really wasted our time to go out lo ... 
but , luckily he not angry with me ... thanks God...

After that we go and buy movie ticket... 
We watched the ''What's your number?''
It was a nice movie ... About LOVE XD

After we bought the ticket... Still got 1 hours to go...
We go jusco to buy some biscuit and a potatoes cheap ... 
after that go to eat roti canai Near QB....

Finished our dinner , then we went to Toy r us playing around there..
Time is up .... movie time reach ... 
so we just go for movie ... 

After movie .... 
Bii fetched me home already ... 

Tomorrow still have to go to school in the early morning... 
aisk..... so so and so lazy lah ! 
really not enough sleep recently lo ...! 
always late to school ...

But , it is happy ... cause tomorrow after school I can meet Bii again ^^
after school Bii will fetch me to his shop 
then at 3pm I will practice dance there until 4.30 ... 
after that accompany Bii work until 8pm only go back d...^^ 
Hiak Hiak... 

Friday was my Prom nite... Hiak Hiak ... waiting to die soon ! 
And my Q&A didn't prepare yet... ! 
Wow ! haha..~ so Shy to Joined it ... 
Really regret ....~


K lah ~ good nite... Tomorrow can meet my Bii already ... YaHooo..! 
Good Nite .. and Missing someone ! ^^
     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment