Tuesday, October 25, 2011

就这样的一天...

Today after My class ,I should have been home ...
But then , I plan to wan Bii dance with me when the prom Night of our sch coming this friday ...
So , I tried to called Him, and asked...
He said that he cant dance , cause of he never dance it before...
But , I felt he can , so he said he tried... 
If really can , then he
just dance together with me ....
Yeah ~ I am Happy that he just maybe said a 'Try' words for me than better No~ 
Expecting !~ 

After finished class, waiting Bii come and fetch me ...
today he was late ... because he still at his New Shop and just finished cut hair .. 
Nevermind....I just wait for him here...
sitting down there and downloading new game in my phone !
Finally .. He was reached..
So happy that I can meet him today...

After that , we going to his old shop, that I always go ! 
there have no electronic ...
we just go inside for a sit and watching my dance's video
and he play some boring game in my laptop....
Wow ~ it was really damn hot and inside was DARK....
 but it is okay ... cause Bii was beside me ....

For awhile, we leaved the shop...
he wan to return Xiao Zhu bag, so we go to Xiao Zhu house there for waiting him come back ...
Bii was tired , and he park his car at Xiao Zhu house's down stair... 
while waiting Xiao Zhu, Bii was sleep ...
 I am siting beside him , and trying to help him ' somethings '  ( I mean his work )

Suddenly , K.J called him, then Bii awake...
and accept K.j called ....
K.j invite him go for dinner i think ...
so, he was fresh and agreed it also ....
then started to called Xiao Zhu ask him that can he pass his bag to him tomorrow ?
after Xiao Zhu say YES...
Bii go through K.j house to fetch him ad ...
Finally , He was fresh now ....
aikz... why?
know what I am thinking ? 
NEVERMIND.... 
After fetch K.J... 
then Bii go and fetch one of his friend..
aikz... nervemind la... Just join 
We go eat roti canai ...
Bii talk with his friend there...
and I felt 辛苦 and pek cek there , because my whole body was sticky ...
I am really Bad mood and just keep quiet over there...
and also have abit unhappy with HIM lah ... 
cause he .........make my heart really unhappy when reached there ...when ordered drink....
aikz... it was over...

After dinner , we went to his friend house 
because his friend wanna teach him and tell him about somethings regarding to his work and his future...
So , I just follow ! 
But , on that time I really felt not comfortable ,cause of  whole my body was really sticky ....
Inside the car , Bii didn't even try to talk with me ...
aikz.. nevermind lah ... just open my mouth ... talk with him ! 
i know that he wont talk with me if i didn't talk with him 1st... 
Now I ad not same like last time , I will try to treat all the things normal! 
 it was really felt tired and hard ... but i will try to be ... 

His friend tell him and teach him alot about how to face and fix your target and how to success it .... 
I am just sitting there and listen , and help to record somethings for HIM ....
Hope that I can do somethings for him ,and help him to fight for his future...
When he forget somethings , I can try  to remind him what to do and what he have to do ! 
cause I know I cant help anythings on his business ,but I just hope that I can do somethings for him ...

His friend finished talk to him , then we go up to his friend house and viewing their travel 's photo 
After time is going to 12am soon ... 
we leave his house 
and Bii drop me back 1st ...

Tomorrow was my public holiday ...
Hope to go outing with my Bii or some place that special ... 
Hope that can take photo with him and go play with him ...
But , don't have idea ... 
aikz... he always called me to think where to go and plan it ...
he don't even think about it , just keep said no idea...
aikz.. nevermind already lah ....

MAKE IT easy everything....
if didn't go out ... then no lah ... 
don't put too much hope can ad... 
Rite ? 

Good night bah ....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment