Thursday, March 22, 2012

Surprise ... !! I' m now come back to my blog.. ~


Is that you guy long time didn't saw me here? XD
Finally, I'm now come back here to said Hi to you all.. 
All my follows...I will started to continue my blog...
I leave here for half years , I might miss here alot...

Here to talked about My recently ...
I'm still together with my Lovely B ...
We are already 8 month + ...
really unexpected that we already together going to 1 year ... 
time is passed really fast 

Although... in our love story ...
We always quarrel and argue non stop...
but we are still loving each other deeply !
is this guy are my FUTURE HUSBAND?
Nobody know for it ...?
I really hope that we will go on our life nicely and less quarrel and argue ...
and our relationship not become worst and worst...

He is really a good guy for me , although he really a 大男人... haha 
But I do love HIM so much...

Haahaa.... Stop intro him here... 
Now, here to tell you all today's story ...
Today also my seembreak day ... leave 4 days will be school reopen...
I woke up at 2 something and reply my Bii message... 
Today was his second day Seminal...
After I sent him the message I was started to on my laptop ...
Sign in facebook and checking my inbox and notification over here...
Really a DAMN Boring seem break ...
Wholeday stay at home and doing nothing... hide in the room wholeday until night...

Bii Was seminal-ing , so he didn't even reply my message until 5 something !
5 something........... Finally I received his message ... 
He told me that he still have to go back to FullHouse Salon to do his customer 1st only can leave... 
So , he called me to go QB to buy movie ticket 1st...
I prepared bath and without make up today , cause just for a movie 
           After bath....my sis fetch me to QB and the 7.25pm JOHN CARTER was full of sit ... 
So , Bii called me to buy 9.55pm d

After I bought the ticket ....
while waiting Bii reach...
I go to Biss boutique and find my college's classmate... 
We chatting there and Bii was reached...
He came to Biss and meet me ...
Abit disappointed... because today Bii wearing Colour lens  again....
Aikz...
After that we went to 台北101for our dinner... 

After finished our dinner , still leave 1 hours something only the movie start....
We walked around Qb ...
And after that we go and buy the 台湾炸鸡排and sweet potato for movie ...

After bought it ... we go and find K.J's girl friend...
haha... she is cute and PRO when intro the skin food product ! 
she is so confident while intro the product ...
haha...  
Talked alot rubbish there and i bought a skin food nail polish again.. XD
And K.J's girl friend give me and Bii a sample of mask... 
[ Thanks Girl ]

Time is going reach.... so we leave skin food shop and went to the cinema...
waiting the cinema open....

[ .....Moving...... ]

After the movie was finished the time is already 12.15am I think...
So , We leave Qb and Bii drop me back to my home... 

Thanks god that Today we didn't quarrel anymore...
Don't like to quarrel and Stop quarrel ~ T.T

Bii reached home and quickly do his mask that given by K.J's girl friend ... haha 
Really so 爱美... @@ 
I'm really lazy to do that.. but I will appreciated that mask given by K.J's girl friend lah 
I will try it maybe tomorrow or When I am free ^^

I done my Blog today ...!
And happy that I am back to here... 
Miss here so much.. !


      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment